Monday, June 23, 2008

Sh*t, P*ss, C*nt, F*ck, C*cksucker, Motherf*cker & T*ts

George Carlin died yesterday at the age of 71.

Judy Garland died in 1969 at the age of 40-something.

They didn't have much in common, but they did both choose to die on my birthday.

Judy on my 21st, George on my 60th.

I'm off to see my gastroenterologist now to get his blessing to have the bariatric surgery in August.

If he gives me any crap about it I swear I'll rip his friggin' head off and poop in the hole.

I am in NO mood for anybody's bullshit today.

Happy post solstice, everybody!

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Judy was 47. How come a nice red-blooded gay boy like you didn't know that?

And look on the bright side...they DIED on your birthday. You have the alternative.

JoyZeeBoy said...

I didn't know that Judy was 47 because they neglected to mention it in the Order of the Day at the Naval Air Test Center in Maryland, where I was stationed at the time.

I'm sure, though, that there were any number of Judy Junkies aboard that day.