Friday, March 02, 2007

Ch..ch..ch..changes


I made some modifications to the template. I hope you don't mind them but if you do, tough titties. I finally made the typeface larger. The old typeface was too small for my tastes but I was too lazy to spend five minutes power-programming my template settings until today.

On a lighter note, they're finally burying Anna Nichole, live. Apparently it's quite a side-show, being stage-managed by a secret cabal within the government to distract the masses from the real issues of the day. Such as who is Dannielynn's father? Personally, I think it was Daniel. Yes, I said it. I think that Dannielynn was fathered by Anna Nichole's deceased son, Daniel. And yes, I do believe that she was just that sick.

For the Weekend:

I'm going to my first "Civil Unionization" tomorrow in New Jersey. Old, dear, friends of mine are tying the civil knot and I can't wait to be there for it. I've already put forth (see: October 31, 2006 entry) my opinions regarding marriage and government's place, or lack of it, in it. But if, God forbid, anything should ever happen to either one of them, the other will have the full force of the law, within New Jersey, behind him, in terms of making the sorts of decisions we all would only want our closest loved one(s) to make.

After that I'm off to the wilds of Pennsylvania for an evening of celebration at a 12-Step Group that I belong to, which celebrates it's annual anniversary with good food and good speakers.

Finally, on Sunday, I'm toying with the idea of accepting an invitation to brunch in Manhattan with some friends of mine. It's a tempting thought, although I'm never wild about schlepping into Manhattan during "off-hours" (i.e., outside of work). But I don't have to make that decision just yet. I can chew on it until it gets painful, then make up my mind to just shut up and do it.

Sometimes, I should just shut up and do it. Like all those guys in Rehoboth. I should've just shut up and did 'em.

I think my friends would've approved of that.

But no matter what I do or don't do, I'm really looking forward to hanging around with people I love all weekend!

Isn't that nice?


2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

great kitten poster! LOL.

JoyZeeBoy said...

Thanks, Sis.

My PC has died a hideous death -- I'm currently working in "Safe Mode" which means the graphics mode is about 10 x 24, and each letter is 9' tall.

I'm going to schlep it over to the Geeks at Best Buy and see what they can do for it, but I'm not confident. I suspect that drive C: is heading south.

But, we'll see.

Oh, and I had a great time yesterday, although I'm pooped today.