Friday, March 20, 2009

I'M CURED!!!!!

It's official, I'm cured! I took this on-line test, which proved it!

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Low
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Disorder:Low
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --



I would've taken the dating quiz but our office IT department is administered by the Department of Truth / Division of Big Brother and our blocking software tossed me out with the admonition that I was visiting A DATING SITE which, apparently, IT is against (as well they should be -- those nerds haven't had dates in years).

It's the first day of Spring, it's snowing in New York and it's Friday.

The weather can do whatever the f*ck it likes. Mother Nature cannot stop the calendar.

July will happen.

No comments: