Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ted Haggard on Oprah and HBO!

Here's a nice photo of Oprah and her boyfriend, Stedman Graham (wink, wink).



And speaking of closet cases and their beards, guess who's gonna be on Oprah tomorrow???!!!!

OMFG, YOU'RE LIKE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!


[REUTERS/Phil McCarten (UNITED STATES)]

Ted Haggard and his long-suffering and even longer-lied-to wife!!!!! That's who!!!! Can you believe it??!! And can you stand the absolute symmetry of it?

I know I can't. And what pure dumb luck on my part. I've already put in for the day off (to spend the day waiting to get the frickin' TiVo set up by Verizon), so I'll be, like, totally able to watch the lyin' sack of shit show!

I'm so excited, I THINK I JUST WET MYSELF!!!

Needless to say, I can hardly wait to see this AND the new Alexandra Pelosi biotrashing of Ted, "The Trials of Ted Haggard", coming up on HBO starting this Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. (EST).

There's nothing I enjoy more than watching some fag-bashing, self-loathing, closet-case, piece of crap get what's coming to him on national tv. And this week, I hit the jackpot!

No comments: