Thursday, April 02, 2009

Straight Lies

I don't know too many famous gay authors (I do know a couple of ostensibly straight ones), but I do know Rob Byrnes.

Well, he has a new book which was published this week. Here it is:



Tonight, April 2, is the launch party for his latest opus. It's being held at the Ritz Bar and Lounge, 369 West 46th Street, from 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM!

I intend to be there. If you're in the NYC metro area, you should be there, too.

Hell, you'll get to meet lots o' writers & bloggers and gawd only knows what else.

See ya there!

2 comments:

Alan said...

hope it was a fabu evening.

Alan (wanders off to see who the publisher is to see if I can get a review copy)

JoyZeeBoy said...

Oh Alan, it was great. I wish I could've stayed longer.

Who knew there were so many cute writers?